Holiday // Happy Thanksgiving!

November 21, 2012

Ahhh, the famed American holiday where we reflect on what we are most grateful for. I'm so blessed to have a long list, but I won't draw that out today. Though it might be quiet around here the rest of the week for the upcoming holiday, I am stupid obsessed with Instagram, so you will undoubtedly find me updating there.

And I do mean stupid obsessed. How did I go so long without playing this game?? Why didn't anyone tell me??!

cranberry sauce in the works
(here's where i admit that Eric is the cook at our house.)


getting the family china ready
(my sweet pops spent 11 years collecting the missing pieces and gifted us the set as a wedding gift!)


tabletop prep
(still unsure how I ever made money as a florist. I'm sort of terrible at flower arranging.)

*Instagram @tobe_reed

I mean, who knew what an awesome photographer I was?? ha!
Are you on Instagram? You should tell me your handle so I can stalk you.
 
 Gobbledy gobbledy!

5 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Haha I thought the same about Instagram! Actually I can't understand all the fun I missed without an iPhone! I love him more than my iPad and that's a lot to say ;)

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

i was late to the game of instagram too. be sure to get all those awesome instagram apps to make your pictures EVEN better.
that china is awesome. i want the same only brown.

gerble gerble.

Heather said...

I love Instagram! I'm @itssosuburban, your newest instagram stalker :)

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

Ah! You're on Instagram! I need to find you. Mine's @jhadley32. I have it set to private but ill obviously approve you. I sometimes post the odd naked baby pic so I try to keep the pervasive at bay. Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! xo

Chinwei said...

I finally cracked and got an iphone. Quickly got instagram and I'm glad you're there too! -dabblelicious

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger